Brinasblog@gmail.com

03/02/12

Who i am ?

Hello everyone,
My name is Sabrina Belleri, i'm 26 years old, born and lived in Genoa until last year and currently live in Milan.
For the past 5 years working in the field of events and communications and I have several partnerships throughout Italy.
I grew up in a family where my dad, ever since I was little I wore around showrooms, fairs like Pitti and Bread and Butter in Barcelona and Berlin and fashion shows in Milan and Paris for brands such as Chevignon,Naf-Naf, Fiorucci, W&LT, G-star e Lotus Jeans (its current brand ) and my mom as well as being the his right arm was a beautiful model.
Is certainly thanks to them and their passion for fashion that has brought me more and more every year to find my style and my way in this field working.

BB


Ciao a tutti, 
mi chiamo Sabrina Belleri, ho 26 anni, nata e vissuta a Genova fino all'anno scorso e attualmente vivo a Milano.
Da ormai 5 anni lavoro nel campo degli eventi e della comunicazione e ho diverse collaborazioni in tutta Italia.
Sono cresciuta in una famiglia dove, mio papà, fin da quando ero piccola mi portava in giro per showroom, fiere come Pitti e Bread and Butter a Barcellona e Berlino e sfilate tra Milano e Parigi per brand come Chevignon, Naf-Naf, Fiorucci , W&LT, G-star, Lotus Jeans ( il suo attuale brand ) e mia mamma oltre che essere il suo braccio destro era una bellissima indossatrice.
è sicuramente grazie a loro e alla loro passione per la moda che mi ha portato ogni anno sempre di più a trovare un mio stile e una mia strada in questo campo.


BB






Me and my father / Con mio papà


Me and my grandmother ( she did mine and his costume ) / Con mia nonna ( ha cucito lei il mio e il suo costume )

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento