Brinasblog@gmail.com

06/02/12

My new shoes e baseball coat

I wanted to share with you my recent purchases.
The shoes that I saw was a few days and finally this morning I decided to buy them.
The jacket, baseball was not easy to find, was sold out in stores, but armed withgood patience, I found the online store and I arrived Saturday morning
God bless the online shops :)

 What do you think?


Volevo condividere con voi i miei ultimi acquisti 
Le scarpe era qualche giorno che le vedevo e alla fine stamattina mi sono decisa a comprarle.
La giacca da baseball non è stata semplice da trovare, era esaurita in tutti i negozi, ma armata di buona pazienza,l ho trovata nel negozio online e mi è arrivata sabato mattina 
Dio benedica gli shop online :) 

Cosa ne pensate ?











ZARA SHOES 
ZARA BASEBALL COAT

1 commento: